The partnership between MIB Trieste School of Management and Hera Group is getting stronger. The company in 2021 confirms the support to the best candidates to the MBA in International Business, awarding 2 MBA Scholarships.
The Hera Group Scholarships will cover 50% of the MBA tuition fee. The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Italian or EU Citizenship or long-term Permit of Stay in EU;
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in Engineering or in a Scientific subject;
- At least 3 years of post-graduate work experience;
- Less than 34 years old as of 31st December 2021;
- Good working knowledge of Italian (level C1) and English (level B2);
- Interest or competence in one of the following Areas: data analysis – data science – BIM Building Information Modeling - new technologies linked to energy applications, smart cities, business continuity and circular economy.
For information on how to apply and on the selection process, go to the HERA Group Scholarships page.
All Others Scholarship
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management – as well as companies and other organizations – offer multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
La MIB Trieste School of Management consolida la partnership strategica con il Gruppo Hera, che nel 2021 conferma la sua presenza come Sponsor dei migliori candidati all’MBA in International Business con 2 Borse di Studio. Le due Borse di studio disponibili coprono ciascuna il 50% del costo dell’MBA (ogni Borsa ha un valore equivalente a € 12.
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management offers multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
To guarantee the best quality of learning we need you and the other participants to have a good educational background and a certain professional experience. For this reason the participation requirements and selection criteria for the MFB are rigorous and demanding.