The strategic partnership between MIB Trieste School of Management and Hera Group is getting stronger. The company is a member of the MIB Consortium and it is represented in the School’s Board and Scientific Committee and in 2021 confirms the support to the best candidates to the MBA in International Business, awarding 2 MBA Scholarships.
Hera Group is one of the leaders multi-utility company in Italy, operating in the environmental services, in the integrated water cycle, in energy distribution and management (gas and electricity) and in public lighting.
The Hera Group Scholarships will cover 50% of the MBA tuition fee. The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Italian or EU Citizenship or long-term Permit of Stay in EU;
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in Engineering or in a Scientific subject;
- At least 3 years of post-graduate work experience;
- Less than 34 years old as of 31st December 2021;
- Good working knowledge of Italian (level C1) and English (level B2);
- Interest or competence in one of the following Areas: data analysis – data science – BIM Building Information Modeling - new technologies linked to energy applications, smart cities, business continuity and circular economy.
For information on how to apply and on the selection process, go to the HERA Group Scholarships page.
Luiss Business School has officially received accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the world’s leading authorities on post-graduate business education, demonstrating its continuing commitment to excellence in management education.
On May 28 at 3 pm CEST we invite you to the Online Presentation of the Major in Corporate Finance and the Major in Risk and Insurance Management of the Full-time Master in Financial Management of Luiss Business School.
The Program Coordinators will be glad to virtually meet you for a 30-minute session and help you choose the learning path that fits most your needs for career development.
Luiss Business School allows candidates interested in starting a Full-time Master in Fall 2020 to book virtual orientation meetings.
Luiss Business School offers scholarships up to Euro 10,000 for candidates interested in the next intake of Part-Time MBA starting in March 2020 in Rome.