MIP Politecnico di Milano is glad to invite you to the International Masters Open Day that will be held on Saturday 19th March, from 10 AM to 1 PM. During the event you will have the opportunity to learn about the School and the details of MIP International Masters, fully taught in English:
• Advanced Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (AMIE)
• International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management (IM4)
• International Master in Luxury Management (IMLUX)
• Master in Business Analytics and Big Data (BABD)
• Master in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM)
• Master in Performing Arts Management (MPAM)
• International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM)
• Master in Strategic Project Management (MSPME)
Moreover, you will have the chance to get the flavor of a real Masterclass on the topic “Why your customer is not always right” held by Lucio Lamberti, Associate Professor of Marketing and Communication at Politecnico di Milano. After the presentation MIP Master students and alumni will be available to share their experience at MIP and to answer your questions.
The event will finish at 1 PM with a light networking lunch with the Recruitment Staff.
Join the on campus presentation and do not miss the chance to attend a real Masterclass.
On May 28 at 3 pm CEST we invite you to the Online Presentation of the Major in Corporate Finance and the Major in Risk and Insurance Management of the Full-time Master in Financial Management of Luiss Business School.
The Program Coordinators will be glad to virtually meet you for a 30-minute session and help you choose the learning path that fits most your needs for career development.
Luiss Business School allows candidates interested in starting a Full-time Master in Fall 2020 to book virtual orientation meetings.
Luiss Business School offers scholarships up to Euro 10,000 for candidates interested in the next intake of Part-Time MBA starting in March 2020 in Rome.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 3 partial merit-based tuition waivers to 2018/19 MPA candidates with an outstanding profile.