|Stato attuale: Da Iniziare|
|Costo:||59.000 €||Durata a/mm:||0/12|
|Posti disponibili:||-||Crediti formativi:||-|
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE SDA BOCCONI MBA
1. Enter a cozy, diverse and competitive environment: around 100 students from 30+ countries and diverse backgrounds.
2. Combine learning and practice in just one year, connecting with top-notch inspirational leaders and iconic brands.
3. Join SDA Bocconi, a trailblazer in European business education, located in the hub of Italy’s culture and innovation.
4. Become part of the Bocconi community
5. 92% of graduates found a new job 3 months after Graduation
1-year Full-Time MBA highlights
1. An Int’l, game-changing MBA in Milano, for entrepreneurial career switchers.
2. A “Triple A” MBA, leveraging on individual Aspiration to change & Ambition to increase their affluence, to forge tomorrow’s global leaders gifted with social Awareness.
3. 4 Functional Concentrations + 1 Luxury Business Management Concentration
4. 1 Path to Entrepreneurship
5. Special Seminar series on cutting-edge topics and events to expose MBA students to knowledge and experience of top international leaders and influential scholars; informal, yet informed, lunch talks on the event of the day, with faculty and guest speakers, flexible opportunities for those willing to learn from real-life cases and unexpected turn of events bearing powerful managerial consequences.
6. One-to-one interaction between students, faculty and dedicated Staff.
7. New career opportunities and a network of relations worldwide.
8. Student club activities.
To give you the chance to get to know SDA Bocconi and the FTMBA Master, we organize every year online and offline events, visits to the School with the possibility to attend a lesson and individual meetings. All opportunities to speak directly with management, teachers, alumni and staff.
Discover the events
The SDA Bocconi MBA is an ambitious undertaking. While it requires drive and motivation, it offers you a unique opportunity to improve, personally and professionally. From day one and throughout the Program, you will be plunged into a very intensive period of full-time work that progresses in set stages.
It is demanding, sometimes stressful, but it is also sustainable, allowing to set a proper balance between career aspirations and personal life.
The SDA Bocconi MBA: an integrated and innovative curriculum.
• is based on real world management knowledge;
• draws directly on our faculty's current research work;
• blends together the analytical and social dimensions of managerial issues and instills ethical values;
• takes place in a unique learning environment: academic as well as practice-based; diverse, teamwork oriented; open to the outside world and fostering interpersonal communication.
The MBA also involves you outside the classroom and after hours: extra-curricular activities actually belong to the mainstream program and offer an unrepeatable opportunity to make life-long friends and to network.
The MBA structure allows you to combine learning and practice in just one year. After 9 months of class (PHASE 1), flexibly choose among individual internship/entrepreneurial project/group business lab, int’l exchange/on-campus skills trial (PHASE 2, inclusive of the experiential activities taking place in the Summer, the Fall term courses plus the graduation on 10 Dec, 2021)
• Populism and the Economy
• Fundamentals of Accounting
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Competitive Strategy
• Microeconomics for Managers
• Business Analytics
• Financial Planning and Budgeting
• Understanding Investments
• Strategic Economic Analysis
• Predictive Analytics of Big Data
• Marketing Management
• Organizational Behaviour
• Banking and Capital Markets
• Macroeconomics for Managers
• Cost Management and Profitability Analysis
• Marketing Analytics
• Corporate Strategy
• Python Coding and Application (non-mandatory)
• Decisions & Uncertainty
• Operations Strategy
• Corporate Sustainability
• Managing People in Organizations
• Macroeconomics in Action
• Bloomberg (non-mandatory)
• Supply Chain Management
• Organizational Design in the Information Age
• Performance Management and Control
• Corporate Valuation
• Technology and Innovation Management
• Perspectives on Emerging Markets (non-mandatory)
1. Finance and Financial Institutions
2. Innovation, Product Development, Execution
3. Customer Marketing
4. Private Equity & Entrepreneurship
5. Luxury Business Management (LBM)
Borse di Studio
SDA Bocconi School of Management made available 28 total/partial merit-based tuition waivers to 2020-2021 MBA candidates with an outstanding profile. The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by the beginning of the Program.
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Results of the MBA selection process.
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline, at least 2-3 years professional working experience, and must submit the following materials:
- Application for Admission Form
- EUR 120 Application Fee
- Official University Transcript of Grades
- Two Letters of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- TOEFL/IELTS (required of applicants who are non-native
- English speakers, or who have not completed university degree in English)
- Interview (after an initial review of the application for admission, a select number of candidates will be invited for an admissions interview at SDA Bocconi in Milano, or in other cities/countries)
As a major international school of management, SDA Bocconi is engaged in an active and prestigious network of exchanges, collaborations and interactions with its peer institutions:
Babson College (Babson Park, Massachussets)
Chicago Booth School of Business (Chicago, Illinois)
Columbia Business School (New York, Neew York)
Duke Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (Durham, North Carolina)
Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University (Ithaca, New York)
Kellogg School of Management (Evanston, Illinois)
McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin (Austin, Texas)
Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University (New York, New York)
Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (Hanover, New Hampshire)
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
Warrington College of Business Administration, University of Florida (Gainesville, Florida)
Wharton, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Yale School of Management (New Haven, Connecticut)
Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University (Montreal, Canada)
Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto (Toronto, ON)
Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC)
Schulich School of Business, York University (Toronto, ON)
AGSM MBA Program, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales (Sydney, NSW)
MBS, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne (Melbourne, VIC)
CEIBS, China Europe International Business School (Shanghai)
HKUST Business School - The School of Business and Management, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
SEM, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University (Beijing)
ISB - Indian School of Business (Hyderabad)
Graduate School of International Management, International University of Japan (Niigata)
Keio Business School, Keio University (Yokohama Kanagawa)
This list and the availability of slots in the program may be subject to change.
Companies form an integral part of the Executive MBA – International Edition, as sponsors, partners and even educators. Companies that participate in learning activities at SDA Bocconi share the School's view of a continuum of learning, which starts in the classroom but is firmly based in the real world. For this reason, companies are constantly present throughout the Program.
The number of companies in the SDA Bocconi network is large and diverse and new companies are welcomed into the network by supporting their employees for an MBA course. The benefits to the company become immediately apparent, as Executive MBA – International Edition participants bring in new stimuli and a drive for growth. In turn, through close contact with company managers, the School receives the necessary inputs to continuously update its educational offerings and fine tune the Program to remain relevant to the needs of real companies.
During the Program participants have several chances to become exposed to leading companies, thanks to formal classroom lectures and informal visits by top managers.
You must tackle real, complex problems, blending together the knowledge and skills from different functional areas.
You put into practice the theory you have acquired, broadening your horizons and enriching your management skills.
The Project lasts from a minimum of eight weeks to a maximum of twelve weeks, during a period from the beginning of June to the end of August. To fulfill your project requirement, you must complete one of the following four options:
- Individual Project: To support students interested in securing an internship, the Career Development Service brings onto the campus a select group of companies that offer the opportunity to run individual projects with them. If, after completing the application procedure and one or more rounds of interviews, you succeed in receiving an offer that you accept, you will fulfil your project requirement by working at the company for at least 8 weeks from June to the end of August. Participants may also search for an internship on their own, should this better fit their personal and career aspirations. If so, however, you should secure an approval by the MBA Director upon presentation of a detailed internship proposal.
- Group Project: Through the Career Development Service, selected companies offer students the chance to develop a full-scale, real consultancy project. Students work in groups of three to six, as a consultancy team, with the assistance of a school tutor, interacting with company staff. Your team has eight weeks to complete the assigned project and provide the company with the innovative and practical solutions they desire. The group project is highly educational, both as a technical learning experience and as an experience working with a team. Participation in individual or group project will depend on a selection process organized by each recruiting company.
- Entrepreneurial Project: Should you be interested in starting your own company or in undertaking a specific business project inside a company, you may choose the “entrepreneurial project”. Under the supervision of a professor in entrepreneurship, you have the opportunity to develop a business plan, organize a start-up or take part in a company business development project.
- Research Project: Should you be interested in further investigating a relevant managerial topic of your interest, you may submit a research proposal to the MBA Director. If accepted, you will fulfil your project requirement by writing an original research paper under the supervision of a faculty member.
At SDA Bocconi we have a mandatory attendance policy that is in place for the duration of the program. The intensive nature of our twelve-month course makes it impossible to engage in professional activities that might provide you with financial support.
Admission procedure fee
The total fee is EUR 59,000 €, to be paid in four instalments.
The fees include:
- most teaching materials (although some texts must be purchased separately)
- access to the School's databases
Participants must provide their own laptop.
Welcome to your future - non stop MBA Experience | SDA Bocconi
Full Time MBA – The opportunity of a lifetime, the story of Andrea Brillembourg | SDA Bocconi
Percorso non trovato. Modifica il punto di partenza oppure il tipo di percorso.
Hotel nelle vicinanze
La Residenza Bocconi offre appartamenti moderni con connessione Wi-Fi gratuita, a soli 2 km dal Duomo di Milano, a 3,5 km dalla Stazione Ferroviaria di Milano Cadorna e a 15 minuti di auto dall'Aeroporto Internazionale di Milano-Linate.
Situato a pochi passi dalla zona dei Navigli e dall'Università Bocconi, l'Hotel D'Este offre la connessione Wi-Fi gratuita in tutta la struttura e camere climatizzate con set di cortesia in omaggio.
Situato a Milano, nel quartiere dell'Università Bocconi, il Bocconi's Studio offre camere dislocate in tutto il quartiere, dotate di connessione Wi-Fi gratuita e di TV a schermo piatto.
Situato nel centro di Milano e circondato da negozi, l'Hotel Liberty dista 600 metri dalla stazione ferroviaria di Porta Romana e 20 minuti a piedi dal Duomo di Milano.
L'Hotel Diffuso Navigli offre ampi appartamenti in diversi edifici dislocati nella zona Navigli a Milano e dotati di aria condizionata, bagno, TV LCD e cucina completamente accessoriata.
Situato in una bella posizione vicino ai Navigli di Milano, il BB Navigli offre camere vivaci e moderne provviste di connessione Wi-Fi gratuita.
Dotato di camere pulite e confortevoli con Wi-Fi gratuita, l'Hotel La Vignetta si trova vicino all'Università Bocconi e gode di ottimi collegamenti in tram e metropolitana con tutte le zone di Milano.
Situato a Milano, nella zona di Porta Ticinese, a 7 minuti a piedi dal vivace quartiere dei Navigli, l'Ostello Burigozzo 11 offre camere moderne con connessione Wi-Fi e parcheggio privato gratuiti.
Ospitato in un edificio storico degli inizi del XX secolo, nella zona sud di Milano, l'Hotel Palladio offre camere con aria condizionata e sorge a 70 metri dalla fermata del tram Ripamonti Bellezza, con collegamenti per il centro città e il Duomo.
Situato a 15 minuti d'auto dall'Aeroporto di Linate e a 2 km dal centro di Milano, il MiHotel offre la connessione Wi-Fi e vari servizi gratuiti, come il parcheggio, il servizio navetta per la Stazione della Metropolitana Lodi TIBB, e l'accesso a una...
L'Hotel Crivi's è situato nel quartiere dell'Università Bocconi di Milano, a 5 minuti di cammino dall'Istituto Ortopedico Gaetano Pini-Milano. Le camere dispongono di aria condizionata, minibar e TV satellitare con canali internazionali e Sky.
Situato a Milano, a 4,7 km dalla stazione centrale e a 500 metri dai Navigli, l'appartamento Pavese Halldis offre un angolo cottura e la connessione internet su richiesta.
Situata nel centro di Milano, a 15 minuti a piedi dalla stazione ferroviaria di Porta Genova e a 200 metri dalle fermate di autobus e tram che collegano con il centro storico, la Residenza offre colorati appartamenti dotati di aria condizionata, TV...
Ospitato in un edificio di 4 piani, a 1,5 km dalla Stazione della Metropolitana Porta Genova, sulla linea verde, l'Hotel Milano sorge tra la zona Navigli e le principali università milanesi e offre la connessione Wi-Fi gratuita e moderne camere con...
Ubicato a Milano, nella vivace e centrale zona dei Navigli, a 5 minuti a piedi dalla stazione della metropolitana di Porta Genova, il Rentopolis Porta Romana è un appartamento climatizzato con angolo cottura e balcone.
Situato nel centro di Milano, il Bed & Breakfast Vigentina, caratterizzato da interni rustici e moderni, offre una sistemazione con Wi-Fi gratuito e vista sul giardino interno.
Situato accanto al Naviglio Grande, nel più popolare quartiere della vita notturna di Milano, lo Yard Milano offre suite e appartamenti ultramoderni, dotati di connessione Wi-Fi gratuita e macchina da caffè Nespresso.
Situato a 10 minuti di cammino dal Duomo, il Petit Palais Hotel De Charme sorge in un palazzo del XVII secolo e propone suite di lusso. A vostra disposizione la connessione Wi-Fi gratuita nell'intera proprietà.