|Stato attuale: In Corso|
|Costo:||59.000 €||Durata a/mm:||0/12|
|Posti disponibili:||-||Crediti formativi:||-|
An intense, international MBA in the heart of Milano, the hub of Italy’s culture and innovation, and at SDA Bocconi, one of the highest-ranked schools of management in the world and a trailblazer in European business education.
A 1-year MBA, designed to flexibly meet the needs of students, with personal care and global exposure.
A program which goes beyond conventional managerial knowledge, and connects students with top-notch, inspirational leaders and iconic brands: from Google to Starbucks, from Prada to Illy. A program which offers students new perspective and ample opportunities through a bunch of Special Seminars, Leadership Series and Extra-curricular and Club Activities.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE SDA BOCCONI MBA
1. Enter a cozy, diverse and competitive environment: around 100 students from 30+ countries and diverse backgrounds.
2. Combine learning and practice in just one year, connecting with top-notch inspirational leaders and iconic brands.
3. Join SDA Bocconi, a trailblazer in European business education, located in the hub of Italy’s culture and innovation.
4. Become part of the Bocconi community
5. Be Part Of A Group Of AAA People, with Aspiration to change, Ambition to excel and strong sense of social Awareness
To give you the chance to get to know SDA Bocconi and the FTMBA Master, we organize every year online and offline events, visits to the School with the possibility to attend a lesson and individual meetings. All opportunities to speak directly with management, teachers, alumni and staff.
The SDA Bocconi MBA is an ambitious undertaking. While it requires drive and motivation, it offers you a unique opportunity to improve, personally and professionally. From day one and throughout the Program, you will be plunged into a very intensive period of full-time work that progresses in set stages.
It is demanding, sometimes stressful, but it is also sustainable, allowing to set a proper balance between career aspirations and personal life.
The SDA Bocconi MBA: an integrated and innovative curriculum.
• is based on real world management knowledge;
• draws directly on our faculty's current research work;
• blends together the analytical and social dimensions of managerial issues and instills ethical values;
• takes place in a unique learning environment: academic as well as practice-based; diverse, teamwork oriented; open to the outside world and fostering interpersonal communication.
The MBA structure allows you to combine learning and practice in just one year. After 9 months of class (PHASE 1), partecipants can flexibly choose among individual internship/entrepreneurial project/group business lab, int’l exchange/on-campus skills trial (PHASE 2, inclusive of the experiential activities taking place in the Summer, the Fall term courses plus the graduation on 10 Dec, 2022)
The innovative learning model combines Special Seminars, Leadership Series Seminars and Extra-Curricular Activities - an actual "Program beyond the Program" which offers students new perspective and ample opportunities for life-long networking and friendship.
Discover more about the courses on the MBA website.
Borse di Studio
SDA Bocconi School of Management made available total/partial merit-based tuition waivers to 2020-2021 MBA candidates with an outstanding profile. The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by the beginning of the Program.
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Results of the MBA selection process.
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline, at least 2-3 years professional working experience, and must submit the following materials:
- Application for Admission Form
- EUR 120 Application Fee
- GMAT o GRE
- Official University Transcript of Grades
- Two Letters of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Proficiency in English
As a major international school of management, SDA Bocconi is engaged in an active and prestigious network of exchanges, collaborations and interactions with its peer institutions, in order to offer participants the opportunity to spend several months of the program in another important business school.
The complete list of the Exchange Network is available on the MBA web site.
Companies form an integral part of the Executive MBA – International Edition, as sponsors, partners and even educators. Companies that participate in learning activities at SDA Bocconi share the School's view of a continuum of learning, which starts in the classroom but is firmly based in the real world. For this reason, companies are constantly present throughout the Program.
The number of companies in the SDA Bocconi network is large and diverse and new companies are welcomed into the network by supporting their employees for an MBA course. The benefits to the company become immediately apparent, as Executive MBA – International Edition participants bring in new stimuli and a drive for growth. In turn, through close contact with company managers, the School receives the necessary inputs to continuously update its educational offerings and fine tune the Program to remain relevant to the needs of real companies.
During the Program participants have several chances to become exposed to leading companies, thanks to formal classroom lectures and informal visits by top managers.
From June onwards, and for up to 6 months, you can put what you have learned in the classroom into practice and face real and challenging business problems by flexibly choosing among individual internships, entrepreneurial projects and MBA Group Business Projects.
• Individual Internships. You attended the Career Services workshops, went through a number of selection processes and secured an internship with a great employer: well done! This is your chance to put your skills to the test and show your abilities to work with others while contributing to a strategic project. It is also a great networking opportunity, allowing you to see for yourself what your next career step may be.
• Entrepreneurial Projects. Do you have a cool business idea or a family business to expand? Early in the program you can start the Path to Entrepreneurship. From mid-May you will be able to create your own business plan or found a start-up under the supervision of your entrepreneurship professor.
• Group Business Labs. Improve your teamwork and leadership skills through a group business lab (a mini-consulting project with select companies)
An MBA is a program that requires a significant financial commitment but always repays itself with a wide margin.
The total fee is € 59.000 to be paid in four installments.
Admission procedure fee
The fees include:
- most teaching materials (although some texts must be purchased separately)
- access to the School's databases
Participants must provide their own laptop.
Welcome to your future - non stop MBA Experience | SDA Bocconi
Full Time MBA – The opportunity of a lifetime, the story of Andrea Brillembourg | SDA Bocconi
Percorso non trovato. Modifica il punto di partenza oppure il tipo di percorso.