|Stato attuale: In Corso|
|Costo:||100.000 USD||Durata a/mm:||0/18|
|Posti disponibili:||-||Crediti formativi:||-|
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ROTMAN-SDA BOCCONI GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA
1. Global Advantage: Europe, Americas, Asia
2. Two credentials and two networks for lifelong success
3. Insight sharing with thought leaders, globally focused faculty and corporate leaders
4. Flexible format, timing and location to combine professional, personal and learning opportunities
5. Personalized Leadership Development Program to grow your potential as a leader
The Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global Executive MBA (Master in Business Administration) is a modular program that combines the expertise and perspectives of a leading European and a leading North American business school in a transformative journey hosted in international business hubs. A launching pad for future career phases and an integrated preparation for senior management roles, GEMBA provides a highly personalized focus on leadership development, and introduces students to a global network of exceptional managers, faculty, executives and thought-leaders.
You’ll immerse yourself in the local cultures of seven international business centers – Toronto, Milano, Mumbai, San Francisco, Copenhagen, Shanghai, São Paulo – and compare European and North American perspectives in our two home cities: Toronto, Canada’s multicultural financial capital and innovation hub, and Milano, a leading center of manufacturing, design and finance.
• 18 Months
• 75 Learning Days
• a blend of face-to-face and distance learning to balance career development with executive education.
• Global Mindset with Local Sensitivity; International Networking.
• Class Modules in Europe, Canada, China, Brasil and India.
• Academic and management expertise.
• Electives and Exchanges.
• Executive Career Curriculum.
• Student club activities.
To give you the chance to get to know SDA Bocconi and the GEMBA Master, we organize every year online and offline events, visits to the School with the possibility to attend a lesson and individual meetings.All opportunities to speak directly with management, teachers, alumni and staff.
Discover the events
The learning model reflects SDA Bocconi’s spirit, which, through practical analyses and criticisms, stimulates and encourages the exchange of ideas, fostering a sense of belonging.
We strongly believe that balancing theory with practice is the pillar of a good Executive MBA. To achieve this balance, we continuously invite influential academics, corporate executives, and community leaders.
Regular attendance in on-campus modules and distance-learning sessions for the two-year program is mandatory, and an absence of any significant length will make it impossible to complete the program.
In each module, you will be first assessed on a pass/fail basis. The primary objective of the initial evaluation is to confirm that you have acquired the necessary competencies in each subject.
The curriculum, which includes twenty-four courses plus electives, will deepen your grasp of business fundamentals such as finance and accounting, while building your knowledge and skills for the new global economy. You will benefit from our schools’ leadership in areas such as design thinking and analytics. You will gain insights into industries and sectors where our schools have special expertise: for example, luxury brands at SDA Bocconi and fintech at Rotman. And you will build a network of international contacts, while learning invaluable tools to advance your career.
The curriculum is both rigorous and flexible, rich in theory but practical enough to be a test for the workplace. Throughout the program you will also be in close contact with professionals from various economic sectors.
• 18 Months
• 75 Learning Days
• 63 Out of Office Days
• 3 9-Day Modules (Friday-Saturday noon), 8.5 learning days/6 working days each = 25.5 total learning days (classroom+company visit)/18 work days (participants' out of office)
• 8 1-Week Modules (Monday-Saturday noon, including Elective Module Weeks), 5.5 learning days/5 working days each = 44 total learning days (classroom+company visit)/ 40 work days (participants' out of office)
• 1 Elective Module (either in Milano and/or, Toronto or to exchange partner schools), 1 Week (Monday-Saturday noon) = 5.5 learning days/5 working days
Borse di Studio
SDA Bocconi School of Management makes available in merit-based Tuition Waivers
to Rotman-SDA Bocconi GEMBA candidates with an outstanding profile. Visit the website for more information.
To be considered for admission, candidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of full-time work experience
- 2+ years of mid-to senior management
- Current Full-Time employment
- Proficiency in English
- Strong motivation
- Good leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Current Full-Time Employment
Companies form an integral part of the Executive MBA – International Edition, as sponsors, partners and even educators. Companies that participate in learning activities at SDA Bocconi share the School's view of a continuum of learning, which starts in the classroom but is firmly based in the real world. For this reason, companies are constantly present throughout the Program.
The number of companies in the SDA Bocconi network is large and diverse and new companies are welcomed into the network by supporting their employees for an MBA course. The benefits to the company become immediately apparent, as Executive MBA – International Edition participants bring in new stimuli and a drive for growth. In turn, through close contact with company managers, the School receives the necessary inputs to continuously update its educational offerings and fine tune the Program to remain relevant to the needs of real companies.
During the Program participants have several chances to become exposed to leading companies, thanks to formal classroom lectures and informal visits by top managers.
The total fee for the Global Executive MBA is 100.000 USD to be paid through five instalments.
The fee includes tutorials, teaching materials and the use of the School's support facilities, class-day meals, as well as accommodation for the modules taught outside Milano and Toronto. Travel visas, travel expenses and accommodation in Milano and Toronto and incidentals are not included.
Each participant must have their own laptop.
Other costs (not included in tuition fees): Admission fee of €130
The many lives of a shoemaker, the story of Rodrigo Doxandabarat | SDA Bocconi
SDA Bocconi GEMBA | Words from the Director: a truly global learning experience
Percorso non trovato. Modifica il punto di partenza oppure il tipo di percorso.