|Stato attuale: Da Iniziare|
|Costo:||100.000 USD||Durata a/mm:||0/18|
|Posti disponibili:||-||Crediti formativi:||-|
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ROTMAN-SDA BOCCONI GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA
1. Global Advantage: Europe, Americas, Asia
2. Two credentials and two networks for lifelong success
3. Insight sharing with thought leaders, globally focused faculty and corporate leaders
4. Flexible format, timing and location to combine professional, personal and learning opportunities
5. Personalized Leadership Development Program to grow your potential as a leader
The Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global Executive MBA (Master in Business Administration) is a modular program that combines the expertise and perspectives of a leading European and a leading North American business school in a transformative journey hosted in international business hubs. A launching pad for future career phases and an integrated preparation for senior management roles, GEMBA provides a highly personalized focus on leadership development, and introduces students to a global network of exceptional managers, faculty, executives and thought-leaders.
You’ll immerse yourself in the local cultures of seven international business centers – Toronto, Milano, Mumbai, San Francisco, Copenhagen, Shanghai, São Paulo – and compare European and North American perspectives in our two home cities: Toronto, Canada’s multicultural financial capital and innovation hub, and Milano, a leading center of manufacturing, design and finance.
TRAVELING TOWARDS SUCCESS THE STRUCTURE: Expand your global understanding, and personal horizons as a future leader, in this unique 18-month program spanning seven cities in four continents. GEMBA will change the the way you think, network and do business in some of the world’s biggest markets.
• 18 Months
• 75 Learning Days
• a blend of face-to-face and distance learning to balance career development with executive education.
• Global Mindset with Local Sensitivity; International Networking.
• Class Modules in Europe, Canada, China, Brasil and India.
• Academic and management expertise.
• Electives and Exchanges.
• Executive Career Curriculum.
• Student club activities.
To give you the chance to get to know SDA Bocconi and the GEMBA Master, we organize every year online and offline events, visits to the School with the possibility to attend a lesson and individual meetings.All opportunities to speak directly with management, teachers, alumni and staff.
Discover the events
• 10 Modules
• 75 Learning days
• 63 Out of office days
The program is built around ten residential modules. These take place at the Rotman School, at SDA Bocconi, and on the campuses of our international afﬁliate academic partners, providing in-depth local perspectives on global management. Each module consists of several courses, and includes lectures, team discussions, and other dynamic, real-time learning opportunities. Classroom time is interspersed with company visits, exchanges with top executives, networking events and guest speakers, allowing you to enrich and apply your local learning.
Evenings are ﬁlled with group projects, individual assignments and time to explore the local culture and cities. Online learning predominates in the periods between modules: preparation begins for the next set of courses, with study materials delivered a month or two before class begins.
This is also the time to complete assignments and team deliverables, participate in review sessions and write exams.
The curriculum, which includes twenty-four courses plus electives, will deepen your grasp of business fundamentals such as finance and accounting, while building your knowledge and skills for the new global economy.
MODULE 1 - TORONTO
• Economics 1: Microeconomics
• Quantitative Reasoning for Management
• Leading People in Organizations
• Leadership Development Practicum
1 Oct 2021 - 9 Oct 2021
MODULE 2 - MILAN
• Finance: Corporate Finance
• Accounting 1: International Accounting
• Leveraging Diverse Teams
26 Nov 2021 - 4 Dec 2021
MODULE 3 - MUMBAI
• Finance: Financial Markets and Institutions
• Enterpreneurship (in India)
7 Feb 2022 - 12 Feb 2022
MODULE 4 - SAN FRANCISCO
• Creating Value through Acquisitions and Private Equity
• Business Design Practicum
28 Mar 2022 - 2 Apr 2022
MODULE 5 - COPENAGHEN
• Strategy 1: Global Strategic Management
• Accounting 2: Performance Management and Control
6 Jun 2022 - 11 Jun 2022
MODULE 6 - MILAN AND/OR TORONTO
• 2 electives (students may choose electives offered in Milan and/or Toronto)
11-16 Jul 2022 (Milan)
8-13 Aug 2022 (Toronto)
MODULE 7 - TORONTO
• Strategic Change and Implementation
• Strategy 2: Corporate Strategy
• Leadership Development Practicum
19 Sep 2022 - 24 Sep 2022
MODULE 8 - SHANGHAI
• Business Operations
• International Business
11 Nov 2022 - 19 Nov 2022
MODULE 9 - SÃO PAULO
• Sustainability Strategy
• The Business Environment: Etichs
30 Jan 2023 - 4 Feb 2023
MODULE 10 - MILAN
• Corporate Governance
• Business Analytics
• Managing Innovation
• Leadership Development Practicum
20 Mar 2023 - 24 Mar 2023
Borse di Studio
SDA Bocconi School of Management makes available in merit-based Tuition Waivers
to 2021/23 Rotman-SDA Bocconi GEMBA candidates with an outstanding profile. Visit the website for more information.
To be considered for admission, candidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of full-time work experience
- 2+ years of mid-to senior management
- Current Full-Time employment
- Proficiency in English
- Strong motivation
- Good leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Companies form an integral part of the Executive MBA – International Edition, as sponsors, partners and even educators. Companies that participate in learning activities at SDA Bocconi share the School's view of a continuum of learning, which starts in the classroom but is firmly based in the real world. For this reason, companies are constantly present throughout the Program.
The number of companies in the SDA Bocconi network is large and diverse and new companies are welcomed into the network by supporting their employees for an MBA course. The benefits to the company become immediately apparent, as Executive MBA – International Edition participants bring in new stimuli and a drive for growth. In turn, through close contact with company managers, the School receives the necessary inputs to continuously update its educational offerings and fine tune the Program to remain relevant to the needs of real companies.
During the Program participants have several chances to become exposed to leading companies, thanks to formal classroom lectures and informal visits by top managers.
The total fee for the Global Executive MBA is 100.000 USD to be paid through five instalments.
The fee includes tutorials, teaching materials and the use of the School's support facilities, class-day meals, as well as accommodation for the modules taught outside Milano and Toronto. Travel visas, travel expenses and accommodation in Milano and Toronto and incidentals are not included.
Each participant must have their own laptop.
Other costs (not included in tuition fees): Admission fee of €130
The Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global Executive MBA | SDA Bocconi
The many lives of a shoemaker, the story of Rodrigo Doxandabarat | SDA Bocconi
Percorso non trovato. Modifica il punto di partenza oppure il tipo di percorso.