Scholarships & Tuition Waivers
Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management offers multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers for the 2021-2022 MCF are now available
SDA Bocconi School of Management makes available 12 partial merit-based tuition waivers to 2021-2022 candidates with an outstanding profile.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition
- Analysis of academic and professional records
- Results of the MCF selection process
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the MCF 2021-2022
- Look at the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver
- Send the tuition waiver application form and résumé by the deadline indicated (even though their selection process is still in progress)
- The tuition waivers will be awarded during the selection process and no later than the starting date of the MCF 2021-2022 Program.
You can apply to the scholarship/tuition waivers even though your selection process is still in progress.
Admission to the program is independent of the awarding of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
If you meet more than one requirement, you can apply to multiple scholarhsips/tuition waivers.
Click here for more information.
Master in Corporate Finance | SDA Bocconi
All Others Scholarship
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management – as well as companies and other organizations – offer multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
La MIB Trieste School of Management consolida la partnership strategica con il Gruppo Hera, che nel 2021 conferma la sua presenza come Sponsor dei migliori candidati all’MBA in International Business con 2 Borse di Studio. Le due Borse di studio disponibili coprono ciascuna il 50% del costo dell’MBA (ogni Borsa ha un valore equivalente a € 12.
The partnership between MIB Trieste School of Management and Hera Group is getting stronger. The company in 2021 confirms the support to the best candidates to the MBA in International Business, awarding 2 MBA Scholarships.
To guarantee the best quality of learning we need you and the other participants to have a good educational background and a certain professional experience. For this reason the participation requirements and selection criteria for the MFB are rigorous and demanding.