|Current Status: Da Iniziare|
|Course Type: Master||Level:|
|Start Date:||13/01/2020||End Date:||10/11/2020|
Add more value to creativity.
The Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management (MAFED) is a full-time, one-year intense program that is taught entirely in English and attracts students from all over the world.
MAFED aims at the culture of results-oriented creativity, which implies coping with the unlimited imagination of creative people, your awareness of the beautiful and original, and the constraints of timing and the fickleness of consumers.
MAFED is the Master for you if
- You aspire to take on a managerial role in a fashion, luxury or design-based company, or you are interested in developing your start-up in these sectors.
- You are interested in experience-products and want to work in businesses that create unique customer experiences
- You are looking for a program that gives you direct exposure to the industry world, where things happen
- You want to obtain a qualification that is in line with your objectives
- You want a recognized International Specialized Post-Graduate and Post-Experience Master, for International profiles with professional experience..
What MAFED can offer you
- Receive specialized management education and tools in one of the top world’s fashion and design capitals, where many high-profile events take place every year;
- Interact with a dedicated F&D academic and professional Faculty;
- Learn about new trends and successful business models moving between fashion and design based industries and across segments, from luxury to fast fashion retailers;
- Get familiar with the opportunities to rely on digital environments in high-touch businesses;
- Visit the best fashion and design companies, including factories, showrooms, and flagship stores;
- Join an international network made of students from over twenty nationalities and almost 500 Alumni worldwide..
- MAFED is offered with the support of Altagamma, an association of internationally renowned Italian companies operating in the high end of the market.
- MAFED is an AACSB accredited Master program.
MAFED mission is to educate young multi-disciplined professionals for managerial roles within companies based on fashion and luxury, as well as providing a unique learning experience.
The program objectives are:
- to educate about the culture of result oriented creativity;
- to expose to the variety and complexity of the fashion and design based industries through guest speakers, company visits and field projects;
- to train international students about coping with the ongoing process of globalization of the industry;
- to provide tools for managing successfully symbol-intensive companies, through the tangible preservation of the intangible capital.
MAFED requires a full-time commitment.
The class schedule is as follows:
- Three morning sessions (8:45am - 10:10am; 10:20am – 11:40am; 11:50am – 1:15pm)
- One afternoon session (2:30pm – 4:00pm)
The majority of teaching takes the form of structured lectures, often supported by additional sessions. The lecture style tends to be participatory and lectures frequently incorporate case analysis and discussions. There are also required group work sessions, field investigations and individual research.
For students who do not have a business background, the program starts in November with Pre-courses. The purpose of the pre-courses is to establish and create a common managerial platform among participants. Subjects include:
• Basics of Management
• Quantitative Methods
Starting in January, courses in General Management allow participants to acquire methodological tools, which provide an in-depth understanding of the key concepts which every professional should be familiar with in order to manage a company. A specific focus will be on fashion and design based companies.
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Control Systems Management
• Fashion Marketing&CRM
• Corporate Finance
• Business Policy
• Data Analysis for Marketing Research
• Leading and Managing People
• Business Planning
Specialized Courses: Fashion, Design & Experience Management
Specialized courses provide an in-depth understanding of the key managerial processes in fashion and design based companies as well as in those where purchasing behavior depends on the value of the experience.
• Industry Analysis&Business Models in F&L
• Managing Design-Based Companies
• Managing Symbol Intensive Companies
• Managing Design-Based Companies
• Merchandising & Buying
• Supply Chain Management
• Go to Market: OmniChannel, Retail & Sales Management
• International Business
• Communication Management
• Managing Creativity
• Brand&Retail Management
Starting in June, students will be expected to apply theories learned in class into real life. In-company group projects cover several corporate aspects and functions including brand positioning, pricing, entry into new markets, etc.
MAFED students must carry out a field project in a company, which represents a practical application of skills and knowledge obtained in classroom.
In-company group projects cover several corporate aspects and functions (brand positioning, pricing, entry into new markets, etc.). Projects are supervised by a SDA Bocconi professor and a company executive. Teams of two to five students spend eight weeks on a project. A presentation and full-report of final results must be drafted for the company.
Allow students to deepen knowledge on advanced topics and learn state of the art methodologies and tools on topics such as:
• Industry Analysis and Business Models in Jewels&Watches
• Visual Merchandising
• Corporate Strategy in F&L
• Corporate Social Responsibility in F&L
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers for the 2019-2020 MAFED edition will be available soon.
Candidates for the MAFED program are required to have:
- University degree or equivalent level qualification: candidates from disciplines other than business administration have to attend the pre-courses;
- International profile, with some work experience (2-4 years); work experience in fashion and design based industries is appreciated but not required;
- Fluent English: candidates who are not of English mother-tongue are required to take the TOEFL;
- Italian language instruction: although the program is mostly in English, participants not fluent in Italian should take an Italian course for beginners during the first part of the program.
- Baker & McKenzie
- ISEM, Instituto Superior de Empresa y Moda, Madrid, Spain
- FUDAN, Business School, Shanghai, China
The total fee is 34.000 €, to be paid in four instalments.
Tuition fees include all teaching costs; internal teaching materials (some books are not included); visits to companies and institutions; courses of Italian language; access to Bocconi Library and on-line database.
MAFED: Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management | SDA Bocconi
L'Hotel Diffuso Navigli offre ampi appartamenti in diversi edifici dislocati nella zona Navigli a Milano e dotati di aria condizionata, bagno, TV LCD e cucina completamente accessoriata.
Situato in una bella posizione vicino ai Navigli di Milano, il BB Navigli offre camere vivaci e moderne provviste di connessione Wi-Fi gratuita.
Situata nel centro di Milano, a 15 minuti a piedi dalla stazione ferroviaria di Porta Genova e a 200 metri dalle fermate di autobus e tram che collegano con il centro storico, la Residenza offre colorati appartamenti dotati di aria condizionata, TV...
Situato a Milano, a 4,7 km dalla stazione centrale e a 500 metri dai Navigli, l'appartamento Pavese Halldis offre un angolo cottura e la connessione internet su richiesta.
Dotato di camere pulite e confortevoli con Wi-Fi gratuita, l'Hotel La Vignetta si trova vicino all'Università Bocconi e gode di ottimi collegamenti in tram e metropolitana con tutte le zone di Milano.
La Residenza Bocconi offre appartamenti moderni con connessione Wi-Fi gratuita, a soli 2 km dal Duomo di Milano, a 3,5 km dalla Stazione Ferroviaria di Milano Cadorna e a 15 minuti di auto dall'Aeroporto Internazionale di Milano-Linate.
Situato nel quartiere Concetta, a 3 km dal centro di Milano, l'Hotel Mercurio dispone di camere con connessione Wi-Fi gratuita e bagno privato. Le sistemazioni della struttura sono dotate di TV e telefono.
Ubicato ad appena 3 km dal Duomo di Milano, l'Hotel Marte sorge a 12 minuti a piedi dalla stazione dei treni e della metropolitana di Romolo, e offre la connessione Wi-Fi gratuita nelle zone comuni.
Ospitato in un edificio di 4 piani, a 1,5 km dalla Stazione della Metropolitana Porta Genova, sulla linea verde, l'Hotel Milano sorge tra la zona Navigli e le principali università milanesi e offre la connessione Wi-Fi gratuita e moderne camere con...
Situato accanto al Naviglio Grande, nel più popolare quartiere della vita notturna di Milano, lo Yard Milano offre suite e appartamenti ultramoderni, dotati di connessione Wi-Fi gratuita e macchina da caffè Nespresso.
Situato a Milano, nella zona di Porta Ticinese, a 7 minuti a piedi dal vivace quartiere dei Navigli, l'Ostello Burigozzo 11 offre camere moderne con connessione Wi-Fi e parcheggio privato gratuiti.
Situata sulle rive del canale Naviglio Grande, la Maison Borella sorge nel quartiere milanese di Porta Ticinese. La struttura occupa un edificio del XVIII secolo e offre la connessione internet gratuita, un ristorante e camere con TV LCD satellitare.
Il Temporary House - Milan Navigli offre appartamenti a ristorazione indipendente con mobili moderni, situati in diverse località nella famosa zona milanese dei Navigli e facilmente raggiungibili tramite la metropolitana e il tram.
Situato a pochi passi dalla zona dei Navigli e dall'Università Bocconi, l'Hotel D'Este offre la connessione Wi-Fi gratuita in tutta la struttura e camere climatizzate con set di cortesia in omaggio.
Situato a Milano, nel quartiere dell'Università Bocconi, il Bocconi's Studio offre camere dislocate in tutto il quartiere, dotate di connessione Wi-Fi gratuita e di TV a schermo piatto.
Situato nella zona dei Navigli, a 10 minuti a piedi dalla stazione della metropolitana Romolo, l'Hotel La Spezia offre la connessione Wi-Fi gratuita, una sala colazioni all'ultimo piano e camere moderne con aria condizionata, TV satellitare e comode...