|Stato attuale: Da Iniziare|
|Tipologia corso: Master||Livello:|
|Costo:||36.000 €||Durata a/mm:||0/13|
|Posti disponibili:||Crediti formativi:|
The Executive Master in Marketing & Sales (EMMS) by SDA Bocconi, offered in partnership with Esade, is a specialized and international master that runs over 13 months and is taught entirely in English.
The executive format of the program means that traditional classes are combined with distance learning sessions, allowing you to work and study at the same time. The master focuses on sales and marketing, and offers you the opportunity to study not only at SDA Bocconi in Milano but also at Esade in Barcelona and Madrid.
In partnership with Esade Business School
The Executive Master in Marketing & Sales is offered in partnership with Esade Business School to give you an even bigger range of opportunities, contacts and experiences.
What EMMS can offer you
A unique and specialized program of study in marketing and sales that includes classes in 3 different cities, distance learning sessions and the opportunity to put into practice what you have learned through a business project.
Benefits of choosing EMMS
Be part of 2 TOP BUSINESS SCHOOL
EMMS is a unique program in our portfolio of executive, specialized masters, because it leads to a qualification awarded by two internationally renowned institutions: SDA Bocconi School of Management and Esade Business School.
An intense and all-rounded program
There are 7 modules in this program, each made up of a residential and a distance learning part. The program covers a broad range of subjects, from the fundamentals of marketing to the strategic aspects of client relationship and innovation. The modular structure allows you to take leave from your company for limited perriods and to apply the new insights immediately in your workplace.
A network two times bigger
An executive master has a different degree of intensity when compared to a full-time program, however it is an equally effective environment to develop a network of personal and professional contacts that can grow over time. In the case of EMMS, you have the advantage of building your network across two different schools and three cities.
Experience life in Milano, Barcelona and Madrid
In addition to your current home, where you will be based during the distance learning sessions, EMMS offers you the chance to study in three different international cities, something that no other program, whether full-time or executive, can offer.”
To give you the chance to get to know SDA Bocconi and the EMMS Master, we organize every year online and offline events, visits to the School with the possibility to attend a lesson and individual meetings.
All opportunities to speak directly with management, teachers, alumni and staff.
Discover the events
The executive master in marketing & sales is ideal for energetic, forward-looking your executives who want to reach out and acquire a global mindset.
EMMS will enable you to:
- round up your skills and develop the strategic mind-frame which would make you successful in a management position
- develop your career path while continuing to work
- learn marketing and sales knowledge in an international context
- share the experience of other professionals involved in marketing and sales in different companies, industries, and countries
- find new networking opportunities in an international market
The total length of the Executive Master in Marketing & Sales is 13 months part-time, from March 2022 to April 2023.
On-campus modules take place at Esade Business School in Barcelona and Madrid, and at SDA Bocconi School of Management in Milano. Distance Learning modules are a continuation of the one-week classroom sessions: following each on-campus module, they allow you to return home and continue in your job while researching topics started in the on-campus phase.
MODULE 1 - ON-CAMPUS MODULE: MILANO
• Marketing Management
• Channel Management
• Workshop: Anthropology of Consumption.
MODULE 2 - ON-CAMPUS MODULE: BARCELONA
• Marketing Research
• Sales Management 1
• Going to the Market
• Workshop: Leading and Managing People
MODULE 3 - ON-CAMPUS MODULE: MILANO
• Digital Business & 360° Communication
• International Marketing Management
• Strategic Marketing
MODULE 4 - ON-CAMPUS MODULE: BARCELONA
• Finance for Marketing & Sales
• Brand Management
• Marketing Analytics in the Era of Big Data
• Workshop: Brain Pleasing Marketing
MODULE 5 - ON-CAMPUS MODULE: MADRID
• CRM and Business Intelligence
• Sales Management II
• Social Media Marketing
• Field Project Launch (SDA Bocconi and Esade)
MODULO 6 - ON-CAMPUS MODULE:
• Marketing Creativity and Innovation
• Price Strategy and Management
• Field Project
MODULO 7 - ON-CAMPUS MODULE: BARCELONA
• F2F Workshop: Communication & Negotiation Skills
• Field Project Presentation
GRADUATION CEREMONY – BARCELONA - Apr 2022
Individual Executive Coaching
EMMS provides individual assessment and development of Professional Competences and Sales Skills, so that each participant will develop a plan to improve their professional profile. The applications used are Predictive Index, PRO and SSAT provided by PI Worldwide. They combine tests and personal guidance conducted by Prímula Asesores.
Borse di Studio
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
• Have sent the application to the EMMS 16^ Edition Program
• Have the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver
• Upload the tuition waiver motivational letter.
All candidates who meet the requirements can apply to the tuition waivers. Candidates can apply to the scholarship/tuition waivers even though their selection process is still in progress.
Admission to the program is independent of the awarding of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
EMMS is the Master for you if
• You wish to strengthen your knowledge of sales and marketing in an international context
• You want to progress further in your career without taking time out to study
• You want to be able to apply immediately what you have learned
• You are interested in developing networking opportunities in the international market
• You need to address the new managerial challenges also in digital marketing & sales.
• You are a forward-thinking marketing and sales executive and want to challenge yourself in an intense learning journey and become a change agent in your company.
Candidates are required to have:
• University Degree in any discipline
• Minimum 4 years of work experience (not necessarily in Marketing or Sales)
• Be at least 27 years old
• Fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE result
The tuition fee for the 2021-2022 program is € 36.000*
- Non-refundable deposit fee (1st installment): € 9.000 due at registration (non-refundable deposit fee)
- Second Installment: € 9.000 due 31 March 2022
- Third Installment: € 9.000 due 31 May 2022
- Fourth Installment: € 9.000 / € 5.400 * due 30 November 2022
* An "early bird fee" of € 32.400 will be granted to candidates that have been admitted and have paid the deposit fee before 16 November 2021
Executive Master in Marketing & Sales | SDA Bocconi
Percorso non trovato. Modifica il punto di partenza oppure il tipo di percorso.