|Stato attuale: In Corso|
|Tipologia corso: Master||Livello:|
|Costo:||34.000 €||Durata a/mm:||0/12|
|Posti disponibili:||-||Crediti formativi:||-|
Add more value to creativity.
The Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management (MAFED) is an intense, 1-year full-time program that is taught entirely in English and attracts students from all over the world.
MAFED provides robust management competences to participants who are willing to work in highly creative industries, where unlimited imagination needs to be combined with analytical skills, consistent strategies, and carefully targeted marketing initiatives.
What MAFED can offer you
- Receive specialized management education and tools in one of the top world’s fashion and design capitals, where many high-profile events take place every year;
- Interact with a dedicated F&D academic and professional Faculty;
- Learn about new trends and successful business models moving between fashion and design based industries and across segments, from luxury to fast fashion retailers;
- Get familiar with the opportunities to rely on digital environments in high-touch businesses;
- Visit the best fashion and design companies, including factories, showrooms, and flagship stores;
- Join an international network made of students from over twenty nationalities and almost 500 Alumni worldwide..
- MAFED is offered with the support of Altagamma, an association of internationally renowned Italian companies operating in the high end of the market.
- MAFED is an AACSB accredited Master program.
To give you the chance to get to know SDA Bocconi and the MAFED Master, we organize every year online and offline events, visits to the School with the possibility to attend a lesson and individual meetings.
All opportunities to speak directly with management, teachers, alumni and staff.
Discover the events
MAFED mission is to educate young multi-disciplined professionals for managerial roles within companies based on fashion and luxury, as well as providing a unique learning experience.
The program objectives are:
- to educate about the culture of result-oriented creativity;
- to expose to the variety and complexity of the fashion and design-based industries through guest speakers, company visits and field projects;
- to train international students about coping with the ongoing process of globalization of the industry;
- to provide tools for managing successfully symbol-intensive companies, through the tangible preservation of the intangible capital.
MAFED requires a full-time commitment.
The class schedule is as follows:
- Three morning sessions
- One afternoon session
The majority of teaching takes the form of structured lectures, often supported by additional sessions. The lecture style tends to be participatory and lectures frequently incorporate case analysis and discussions. There are also required group work sessions, field investigations and individual research.
The MAFED program offers you general management courses and specialized courses in fashion, design, and experience management, field projects, and advanced seminars. Participants, who do not have a business background, can attend preliminary courses before the start of the program. At the end of the program candidates will have a solid understanding of business planning, marketing, and control tools, and they will be able to apply advanced product, brand, and retail management techniques in a fast-moving and global business environment.
The MAFED program offers:
- Pre Courses
- General management and applied management courses
- Specialized Courses
- Advanced courses and seminars
- Field projects
Borse di Studio
For MAFED 2022 SDA Bocconi made available 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
• Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition
• Analysis of academic and professional record
• Results of the MAFED selection process.
MAFED is targeted at young, high-potential, International profiles, with some work experience (at the least two years; work experience in fashion and design-based industries is appreciated but not required). The students in a MAFED class represent over 20 nationalities.
MAFED is the Master for you if
- You aspire to take on a managerial role in a fashion, luxury or design-based company, or you are interested in developing your start-up in these sectors.
- You are interested in experience-products and want to work in businesses that create unique customer experiences
- You are looking for a program that gives you direct exposure to the industry world, where things happen
- You want to obtain a qualification that is in line with your objectives
- You want a recognized International Specialized Post-Graduate and Post-Experience Master, for International profiles with professional experience.
Candidates for the MAFED program are required to have:
- University degree or equivalent level qualification
- International profile, with some work experience (2-4 years);
- Fluent English: candidates who are not of English mother-tongue are required to take the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE;
- Italian language instruction: although the program is mostly in English, participants not fluent in Italian should take an Italian course for beginners during the first part of the program.
- SDA test and MAFED essay. Details on the essay and on the SDA test will be communicated by Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete.
- Candidates may be required to have an interview with the program director
The total fee is 34.000 €, to be paid in four installments.
Tuition fees include all teaching costs; internal teaching materials (some books are not included); visits to companies and institutions; courses of Italian language; access to Bocconi Library and on-line database.
Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management. Emanuela Prandelli - MAFED Director | SDA Bocconii
Percorso non trovato. Modifica il punto di partenza oppure il tipo di percorso.