Acting in the present while imagining the future. The context in which professionals serving public interest operate today is constantly changing and continuing education is fundamental to keep pace with the latest developments and to strengthen professionals’ capacity as effective leaders who will contribute to public sector institutions by delivering greater results and generating a long-lasting impact.
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) offered by SDA Bocconi School of Management is a one-year full-time program taught in English to junior and mid-level professionals from around the world and diverse backgrounds.
A unique characteristic of MPA at SDA Bocconi is the opportunity to customize your learning experience and focus your study on those specific managerial subjects congruent with you own preferences. Building on the Italian and local endowment and on the Bocconi endowment for management and governance, you will have the chance to become an expert in:
• Management of International Cities
• International Development and Public Policy
• Local Growth and Social Capital
• Management of International Public Sector Institutions
MPA is a laboratory where you will be able to co-create innovative solutions that will combine the intellectual capital of all professionals part of this network. In particular, MPA’s full-fledged learning model and global approach will:
• Provide you with the skills and tools required to become a ‘glocal’ public manager
• Equip you for an independent, transparent and flexible approach to public management
• Link you with a network of decision-makers and leaders of governmental institutions, international organizations and NGOs
• Resident and visiting faculty with vast international experience
• Focused on strengthening skills in Public Policy and Administration towards further managerial and leadership responsibilities
• For int’l post-graduate students and young professionals with 4+ years of work experience on average
MPA 2018-19 APPLICATION – ROUND 4 – Deadline: SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
Read more: www.sdabocconi.it/mpa
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 3 partial merit-based tuition waivers to 2018/19 MPA candidates with an outstanding profile.
Luiss Business School has officially received accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the world’s leading authorities on post-graduate business education, demonstrating its continuing commitment to excellence in management education.
On May 28 at 3 pm CEST we invite you to the Online Presentation of the Major in Corporate Finance and the Major in Risk and Insurance Management of the Full-time Master in Financial Management of Luiss Business School.
The Program Coordinators will be glad to virtually meet you for a 30-minute session and help you choose the learning path that fits most your needs for career development.
Luiss Business School allows candidates interested in starting a Full-time Master in Fall 2020 to book virtual orientation meetings.
Luiss Business School offers scholarships up to Euro 10,000 for candidates interested in the next intake of Part-Time MBA starting in March 2020 in Rome.