Acting in the present while imagining the future. The context in which professionals serving public interest operate today is constantly changing and continuing education is fundamental to keep pace with the latest developments and to strengthen professionals’ capacity as effective leaders who will contribute to public sector institutions by delivering greater results and generating a long-lasting impact.
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) offered by SDA Bocconi School of Management is a one-year full-time program taught in English to junior and mid-level professionals from around the world and diverse backgrounds.
A unique characteristic of MPA at SDA Bocconi is the opportunity to customize your learning experience and focus your study on those specific managerial subjects congruent with you own preferences. Building on the Italian and local endowment and on the Bocconi endowment for management and governance, you will have the chance to become an expert in:
• Management of International Cities
• International Development and Public Policy
• Local Growth and Social Capital
• Management of International Public Sector Institutions
MPA is a laboratory where you will be able to co-create innovative solutions that will combine the intellectual capital of all professionals part of this network. In particular, MPA’s full-fledged learning model and global approach will:
• Provide you with the skills and tools required to become a ‘glocal’ public manager
• Equip you for an independent, transparent and flexible approach to public management
• Link you with a network of decision-makers and leaders of governmental institutions, international organizations and NGOs
• Resident and visiting faculty with vast international experience
• Focused on strengthening skills in Public Policy and Administration towards further managerial and leadership responsibilities
• For int’l post-graduate students and young professionals with 4+ years of work experience on average
MPA 2018-19 APPLICATION – ROUND 4 – Deadline: SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
Read more: www.sdabocconi.it/mpa
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 3 partial merit-based tuition waivers to 2018/19 MPA candidates with an outstanding profile.
Ultime Notizie dai Master
Executive Master in Finance di SDA Bocconi: quando la volatilità può diventare una nuova opportunità
La Global Thinking Foundation mette a disposizione per l'Executive Master in Finance una Borsa di studio che sarà utilizzata per concedere un esonero parziale a una donna ammessa alla terza edizione.
Il Master in Temporary Management dell'Assicurazione Qualità nelle Industrie Alimentari è organizzato ad Avellino e si terrà partire da dicembre 2018.
Sono disponibili sei esoneri parziali di € 8.000 ciascuno a favore dei candidati all'Executive Master in Finance - EMF 2019/20, di cui almeno 3 dedicati a candidate donne.
Il Corso si svolge in formula weekend con frequenza il venerdì e il sabato a weekend alterni.
Borse di studio e stage garantiti per gli iscritti al Master in Auditing e Controllo Interno dell'Università di Pisa
Proseguono le iscrizioni al prestigioso master dell’ateneo pisano che giunge alla sua XXI edizione con una offerta formativa all'avanguardia e un tasso di occupazione superiore al 90%.