The program focuses on management of F&B and related companies, such as restaurants, hotels, resorts and advanced retailers, from an innovative and effective perspective. MFB has a multidisciplinary approach and adopts an experiential method.
MFB regards management as a unique recipe that requires many carefully-measured ingredients, including strong theoretical and practical knowledge, vision, drive, determination and the ability to identify opportunities and bring together people, cultures and traditions.
MFB is the Master for you if
• You aspire to take up a managerial role in the intriguing field of Food & Beverage and related industries
• You want to discover how to be successful in restaurant and hotel business
• You need to be more specialized in order to progress in your career
• You want the opportunity to interact with international leaders in this sector
• You are ready for the challenge of a specialized and intense business program
• You are ready for an innovative curriculum from an internationally recognized School of Management.
Why choose a Master of Management in Food & Beverage in Italy at SDA Bocconi?
Here 10 reasons why:
01. Well-rounded managerial education on food & beverage.
02. Field projects developed with F&B partner companies on real, top-of-mind challenges.
03. Advanced learning methodology: case discussions, simulations, team work, site visits.
04. Meet companies and managers on campus.
05. Experience “real” Italian culture.
06. Understand Italian relationship with territory and nature.
07. Highly qualified academic and professional faculty.
08. SDA Bocconi international prestige and strong relationships with top companies in the sector.
09. International and highly selective class of students.
10. Challenging, specialized and intense business program.
Luiss Business School offers scholarships up to Euro 10,000 for candidates interested in the next intake of Part-Time MBA starting in March 2020 in Rome.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 3 partial merit-based tuition waivers to 2018/19 MPA candidates with an outstanding profile.
Each year multiple scholarships and tuition waivers are available for outstanding candidates, thanks to the ongoing support of companies, other organizations, as well as our Alumni and current students.
The MPA helps international students obtain specialized knowledge for professional work in the public sector and associated institutions, to make a significant impact on public, private, and third sector.
Hult International Business School now offers the 17th Best International MBA program according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek’s 2016 rankings.