|Stato attuale: Terminato|
|Tipologia corso: Master||Livello:|
|Costo:||39.000€ (33.000€ Early Bird)||Durata a/mm:||0/13|
|Posti disponibili:||Crediti formativi:|
About the Executive Master in Luxury Management
The Executive Master in Luxury Management (EMiLUX) is a post-experience, modular program, taught over 13 months. Without having to leave their job, participants will start opening doors they never knew were there, to meet their goals successfully.
EMiLUX aims at training managers and future leaders who want to know the code of this specific industry by providing them with a comprehensive framework of the luxury value-chain. Participants in the program boost their skills and self-confidence, grow fast and become more significant contributors to their companies, as well as stronger and more internationally-oriented business leaders.
The Executive Master in Luxury Management is offered to give you an even bigger range of opportunities, contacts and experiences.
Benefits of choosing EMiLUX
Managing luxury Challenges
EMiLUX is designed with the utmost care to transmit to participants skills and abilities allowing for management of challenges between both modern aspirations and timeless aspects; between aesthetics, creativity and processes and business models.
Training future luxury leaders
Live a worldwide experience in Milano, Dubai, Paris, London, Zurich and Rome to develop global perspectives, a more strategic mindset and a deeper knowledge of international luxury markets.
European Heritage, Asian Insights
With real life examples, participants will discover careful blending and commitment to both heritage and passion for modernity. Participants will be exposed to the high growth market of Dubai and the lure of the middle-east.
Two lifetime Alumni networks
EMiLUX participants develop an international professional network second to none – being Alumni from two prestigious international Business Schools, they enhance their worldwide reach.
Experience life in Milano, Dubai, Rome, Paris, London and Zurich
The program benefits from the academic excellence, the expertise and the applied knowledge of our International Faculty, while showing participants completely different and new markets, new business models and new brands emerging from these 5 countries.
To give you the chance to get to know SDA Bocconi and the EMILUX Master, we organize every year online and offline events, visits to the School with the possibility to attend a lesson and individual meetings. All opportunities to speak directly with management, teachers, alumni and staff.
Each course will start with a face-to-face residential session, continue online and end with a final exam in the next face-to-face session.
The first two modules are devoted to Core Courses that ensure a solid, common base. Other modules are dedicated to Advanced Courses.
The Face-to-face Modules Feature
· Participants interacting with accomplished executives outside the school, and taking advantage of opportunities to get to know and work with fellow participants from a multitude of backgrounds and nationalities.
· Participants enhancing their understanding of luxury and brand management, through theory and practice.
· Participants being in a position to offer profound contributions to their field, able to seize opportunities and develop superior strategies well ahead of their competitors.
The Online Modules Feature
· Live online classes
· Assignments, both individual and group
· Discussion forums
· Faculty-guided business games
· Video lectures
· Online cases
· Participant-created blogs
· Participant networking
· Interaction with participant teams via groupware
· IM, forums, announcements
Structure and calendar
Thanks to EMiLUX structure in 7 modules participants have the unique opportunity to empower their career in the luxury business, also looking at it from different cultural perspectives and in different markets.
- MODULE I: PARIS - CRAFTING BRANDS THROUGH ARTS AND CULTURE
- MODULE II: DUBAI - GO TO MARKET
- MODULE III: MILANO - VALUE CREATION IN LUXURY MARKETS
- MODULE IV: LONDON - APPROACHING CUSTOMERS WITH LUXURY SERVICES ZURICH - STRATEGIC DIAGNOSIS AND EXTERNAL ENVIROMENT
- MODULE V: SWITZERLAND - STRATEGIC DIAGNOSIS AND EXTERNAL ENVIROMENT
- MODULE VI: ROME - MANAGING GROWTH AND EVALUATION PERFORMANCE
- MODULE VII: MILANO - NEW FRONTIERS & LOOKING AHEAD
EMiLUX is the Master for you if
• You want to become an executive in luxury business with enhanced perspectives
• You want to develop a deeper knowledge of international luxury market codes with a broadened mindset
• You want to make a career switch towards the luxury sector
• You want to experience top ranked School with connections worldwide
Candidates are required to have
• University Degree (in any discipline)
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience (not necessarily in Luxury)
• Proficiency in English
• Strong motivation
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills
The application form is available exclusively online and must be completed with accurate and precise information regarding your personal and professional experiences and your reasons for attending the Program.
The total fee is € 39.000 to be paid in four instalments.
The SDA Bocconi grants an "early Bird Fee" of € 33.000 to candidates that have been admitted and have paid the deposit fee before 29 October 2021.
Moreover, SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available three partial merit-based tuition waivers up to EUR 13,000 to 2021/22 EMILUX candidates with an outstanding profile.
The fees include:
• All teaching materials
• Use of the infrastructure and services of the School
• Catering (coffee breaks) during face-to- face modules
EMiLUX - Executive Master in Luxury Management. Gabriella Lojacono – Director | SDA Bocconi
Percorso non trovato. Modifica il punto di partenza oppure il tipo di percorso.